Sunday, September 7, 2008

Storm Update




The winds began picking up around 6pm last night and then died off some close to 11pm. As I headed to bed I thought we had seen the worst of it. However, the brunt of our end of the storm hit us about 1 am to 4am with heavy rain and some brutal winds. We are still experiencing the outer bands with some wind gusts and rain. We have faired well as I look out the window, but I fear the other side of the mountains may not. The mountains truly sheltered us from the storm. Thank you God!! Enjoy these pics of the boys enjoying the wind and "Terry the Turtle" aka Andrew taking cover from the storm.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I am so thankful that God kept you safe!!!! Love the pics.

Anonymous said...

glad to see you all are well. i always look for the military reports to check up on you all. love the pictures. miss you all. - laura